Harrington Group is a high-growth organization recognized by both the Inc.-500 index
and the Deloitte and Touche Fast-50 fastest growing technology companies
in Central Florida as a company on the move.
Current Job Openings
Work directly with a customer to document and develop customizations to a web based quality management software system. The appropriate candidate will initially work under the direction of a software engineer currently performing the job and eventually replace them. The application being customized is a VB.NET Web Application with a SQL Server Database backend.
- The candidate must have at least 1 year experience working with TSQL in Microsoft SQL Server. Must be proficient at writing TSQL queries to select, insert, update, and delete. Must have experience designing tables, views, and stored procedures.
- The candidate must have at least 1 year experience working with VB.NET.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Familiarity with XML documents
- Experience with Active Reports
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Comfort working with customer to document and develop software requirements
- Experience writing technical software documentation
Full-time Salaried Position, Excellent Benefits Package
Send resume to:
Inside Sales Representative Enterprise Software Solutions:
Call (B2B) to new potential customers and existing customers, offering Harrington
Group Product and Services. Previous Software Sales Experience Required.
- Cold Calling is required (must have previous experience)
- Experience with selling enterprise software solutions
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding revenue projections
- Experience calling on different industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, government
- Little to no travel
Salary / Commission
Send resume to: