Process One™ is a fully integrated end-to-end Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) Case Management Solution (CMS). Process One™ empowers your CSIRT Program with advanced capabilities necessary to enforce corporate policies and procedures, and fortify your overall security posture.
- Deliver a business solution rather than a software tool.
- Establish a CSIRT Program. If one exists it needs to be documented to meet all requirements.
- Develop a CSIRT process guide and incident workflows and playbooks
- Configure Process One to your processes and workflows.
- Configured to your specific enterprise processes
- Enhanced collaboration (automatic notifications, approvals, alerts, data sharing)
- Enterprise Integration
- Playbook (workflows) automation
- Highly secure platform
The Knowledge Advantage:
ACM Business Solutions leveraged decades of expert knowledge and real-world experience in Security Management, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance, with extensive practical competence in enterprise Computer Security Incident Case Management. Their expertise has gone into defining best practices for resolution work-flows (Playbooks) for frequent incident types. Combine with this is the flexibility of the product to meet the requirements specific to your company and industry.
- Pre-packaged with a default set of incident categories and associated playbooks
- Executive dashboards
- Configurable incident types, impact parameters, playbooks, workflows, team structures, oriented, data exchange forms, SLAs and roles
- Help desk / SIEM integration
- Enterprise security, email and chat integration
- Chain of Custody tracking
- Time and Cost Accounting
- Loss of Equipment processing
- Rich set of reports
- Designed to handle Privacy, Policy variances and other Compliance issues
- Microsoft .NET platform with SQL server and Sharepoint foundation services
- Web based client access
- Microsoft LYNC integration for IM collaboration
- Flexible process and data architecture
For more information including pricing and availability, please contact: